Home | Soaps | Bar Soaps Travel Size | Jewelweed for Poison Ivy Travel Bar

Jewelweed for Poison Ivy Travel Bar

Jewelweed for Poison Ivy Travel Bar
Jewelweed for Poison Ivy Travel Bar
$2.75  
 
(3 reviews)  

Jewelweed Goat Milk Soap Travel Bar
Packaged in a cotton drawstring bag, this travel bar weighs 1 - 1.25 oz.

Jewelweed is a plant that is often used by herbalists to relieve poison ivy symptoms. We take fresh jewelweed and infuse it in oils and then use those to make this soap. This soap is safe to use before and after trips into poison ivy infested areas, as well as on poison ivy rashes. We do not add any scent to the soap.

Greyden had a swollen poison ivy rash near his eye; he applied the jewelweed salve once a day, and washed with the jewelweed soap 3 times a day. Within 5 days the swelling was completely gone, as was most of the red. You can see the before and after below.

Before and after with jewelweed salve

Other Available Jewelweed Goat Milk Soap Sizes:
Full bar $8.00
Half bar $5.00
Bulk 10 $72.00 (10% discount)

You can now get 25 of our most popular scented travel bars in one Sample Pack.

Ingredients Raw goat milk; Saponified natural fats, coconut oil, soybean oil; jewelweed.
Allergy Warning: People with skin allergies should test the soap on a small spot of skin first and stop using if irritation occurs.
 
Our price: $2.75
Quantity
Customer feedback
Average customer rating:
 
(3 reviews)  



3 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):
Teresa
looked up the videos....good thing you have your new soap room....cuz you folks are going to be "BUSY".....also wanted to tell you that I have had poison ivy every summer for as long as I can remember.....used the jewelweed soap I got from you last spring...NO poison Ivy this past summer.....WHOO HOO
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
Dorothy
Love the Jewelweed soap!!! I haven't had poison ivy all summer and I usually get it 2 or 3 times a year. Thank you
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
Kellie
I want to say Thank you! I am HIGHLY allergic to poison ivy and oak. We purchased a property in the recent months and are trying to get it cleaned up for homesteading. Well it is covered in the lovely stuff green poisonous stuff and I think its trying to kill me. No kidding. I have been covered in blisters and rashes just from looking at the stuff. I ordered a travel size of you jewelweed soap as a recommendation from my Mom. It has saved me! I scrub thoroughly with it (even my hair) after working outside and have yet to have a reaction like before. I may get a hit or miss spot but nothing that can compare to the agony that has been bestowed upon me in the past several months! Ordering a bar this time and will probably do so each month until I can afford a truck load of the stuff! Again tremendous thanks for a wonderful product! PS.. You have a wonderful family :)
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)

Send to a friend
: *
: *
: *
Type the characters you see in the picture:


 
NEWSLETTER
FREE CATALOG
FAQS
TESTIMONIALS
GIFT CERTIFICATES
BLOG
FARM TOUR
FUNDRAISERS
WHOLESALE
ABOUT US
THE GOATS