Here is our to do list before we leave for Disney…
- Clean the goat stall out completely.
- Get the kid stall ready (take all the grain that was stored in there, and get it out).
- Give the goats their shots.
- All the boys need haircuts.
- We still need to be making soap.
- We still have school to do.
- We still have to make laundry soap.
- Make liquid soap.
- Do our filming for the videos that are coming out while we are gone.
- Make more sugar scrubs.
- Make more bath bombs.
All of this needs to be done before 8 am on Friday. Because, that is exactly when we have to leave!
Did I mention that Dustin, (the videographer) is coming out tomorrow? That means that everyone needs to be bathed, the girls should be wearing matching dresses, my hair should be taken care of, the house needs to be spotless, b/c we will be videotaping in parts of it, the boys have to find shirts that will not blend into the green screen, etc.
Oh. And all this needs to be done before noon.
So, I think we are going to be a little busy. What do you think?
ps. Thank you God for good friends who will help Ms. Gretchen if we don’t get it all done!!!