Busy Mom’s Survival Guide Podcast Episode 043.
Food and meal time are a major part of motherhood. It often seems that the moment we make a meal and finish cleaning up, somebody is announcing that they’re hungry. Having enough food on hand to provide your family with healthy meals is always a challenge.
In this episode, I explain how I integrate my pantry and my food shopping list so that food shopping and having ingredients on hand is simple. It takes time to put the system in place, but the result is savings in time, money, and stress. And that (I believe) makes the investment worth it.
This first part of this podcast series covers the pantry and the food shopping list. Next week’s episode will tie in meal planning and answer some listener questions. The following weeks will cover food shopping on a budget and how I teach my children to cook.
Episodes in the Series
- Feeding Your Family Part 1 – Your Pantry and Shopping List
- Feeding Your Family Part 2 – Meal Planning
- Feeding Your Family Part 3 – Food Shopping on a Budget
- Feeding Your Family Part 4 – Teaching Children to Cook 1
- Feeding Your Family Part 5 – Teaching Children to Cook 2
- Feeding Your Family Part 6 – Teaching Children to Cook 3
- Feeding Your Family Part 7 – Picky Eaters 1
- Feeding Your Family Part 8 – Picky Eaters 2
Do you struggle with the food side of motherhood? If so, please leave me a comment so I can answer your questions in the next episode.
Thanks for listening! Tune in next week as I discuss meal planning.
You can subscribe to the Busy Mom’s Survival Guide Podcast: