Busy Mom’s Survival Guide Podcast Episode 067.
“I can barely manage my two children; how do you manage EIGHT?” is a question I hear quite often. During last week’s podcast episode I talked about how Jim and I intentionally parent our children. We try to spend more time as proactive parents than we do as reactive parents.
During this episode, I am joined by Kara Durbin, author of Parenting With Scripture*. We discuss how we use Bible verses as we train and raise our children. We share some of our favorite verses and give examples of what that looks like in daily life.
- National Association of University-Model Schools – naums.net
- Parenting With Scripture* book
- Parenting With Scripture website
- Seeds of Faith CD series*
- Jonas Family Bible Verses
- Durbin Family Bible Verses
Episodes In This Series
Thanks for listening! Please join me next week as I finish the discussion with Kara about parenting your children with scripture.
*Amazon Affiliate Link
You can subscribe to the Busy Mom’s Survival Guide Podcast: