Calendula Olive Oil Goat Milk Soap
Calendula Goat Milk Soap is an olive oil-based Goat Milk Soap. To make this soap, Calendula flowers are infused into olive oil to help improve the condition of your skin.
This Goat Milk Soap does not have any added scent, but it does still smell like soap. So please check out the link if you are incredibly sensitive to scent. We leave it unscented to not irritate sensitive and injured skin.
Available Goat Milk Soap Sizes
Choose one of the following Calendula sizes:
- The Standard Size weighs 4 - 4.3 oz when bagged and measures ~3.5" x 1" x 2". It comes packaged in a labeled, cotton, draw-string bag.
- The Mega Size weighs 7 - 7.5 oz when bagged and measures ~3.5" x 1.75" x 2". It comes packaged in a labeled, cotton, draw-string bag.
- The Travel Size weighs 1 - 1.25 oz when bagged and measures ~1" x 1" x 2". It comes packaged in a plastic bag, with a recyclable card identifying the scent.
Value Packs are also available at a discount:
Why add Calendula to Goat Milk Soap?
Calendula is a flower that is typically used in herbal remedies for cuts, bruises, burns, and inflammation. Calendula also contains naturally occurring phytochemicals that oppose fungi, bacteria, viruses, and inflammation.
The Calendula goat milk soap will lather better than the Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap, which is our other olive oil soap. But the Calendula will not have as much bubbly lather as the rest of our Goat Milk Soaps. And because it is an olive oil based soap, the Calendula soap will not last as long as the other soaps.
What Are The Benefits of Goat Milk Soap?
Adding goat milk to your soap provides many benefits for your skin. Goat milk contains lactic acid. This alpha-hydroxy acid helps naturally exfoliate your skin so it looks younger. Goat milk also contains Vitamin A which supports the repair of sun-damaged skin.
The cream in goat milk contributes to naturally moisturizing your skin. Because goat milk contains anti-oxidants, it helps reduce oxidative stress on your skin. Oxidative stress leads to premature aging of your skin and should be avoided. And don't forget that goat milk provides minerals that your skin needs to stay healthy.
The benefits to your skin from Goat Milk Soap are numerous. Using Goat Milk Soap is one of the simplest ways to take incredible care of the health of your skin.
Goat Milk Soap Ingredients
Raw goat milk; Saponified calendula infused olive oil and castor oil.
We made Goat Milk Soap for our family for years before making it available to others. During that time, we tested the formula heavily to create the perfect Goat Milk Soap. Our ultimate goal was to create:
- Goat Milk Soap that moisturizes our skin.
- Goat Milk Soap that helps with skin problems like cracking/peeling skin.
- Goat Milk Soap that relieves skin conditions like eczema and acne.
- Goat Milk Soap that lathers well. (Which is important because we all know that children will wash longer when there are bubbles involved).
- Goat Milk Soap that lasts a very long time. (Note: Calendula is an olive oil based formula and it doesn't last as long as our other soaps)
We believe we succeeded. And so do thousands of our customers. We pray that this Calendula Goat Milk Soap exceeds your expectations and leaves your skin healthy and feeling great.
A Note About Safety: This soap should feel fantastic all over your body, except directly in your eyes. To discover any possible allergic reaction, test the soap on a small area of skin first. If a reaction occurs, stop using and try a different soap to discover one that works well with your skin.