With more studies showing the harmful effects of the chemicals regularly used in body care products, isn't it time to switch to a safer product? These natural deodorants are free from aluminum, petroleum-based chemicals, parabens, phthalates, and other unnatural ingredients. And because it is a deodorant (and not an antiperspirant), it won't clog your pores and stop your body from detoxing.
Each deodorant contains 2.5 ounces of natural deodorant in a twist-up tube.
If you've been using chemical antiperspirants for a while, you may find that you experience detox symptoms (such as a rash) when switching to a natural deodorant. Not everyone does, but if you do, here is some information on How to Detox Your Armpits which may help you during the transition period.
- Baby Powder - Smells just like baby powder
- Cedarwood - a masculine scent with cedarwood essential oil a hint of orange
- Citrus Tea - strong, citrus scent
- Lavender - lavender essential
- Lemongrass - The strong, clean, lemony scent of lemongrass
- Nautical - A crisp, rich, slightly aquatic scent perfect for men and women
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - this contains a fragrance oil and is our most popular soap scent; it smells strongly of honey
- Pink Sugary - A super sweet vanilla scent
- Rosemary Mint - smells like spearmint with some hints of rosemary and peppermint
If you have sensitive skin issues or allergies, we recommend using the unscented or an essential oil variety.
Available Formulas: There are two formulas available - the original and a baking soda free version for those who are sensitive to baking soda or have extremely sensitive skin.
Directions: When applying, I would suggest dabbing it, and not rubbing it on. You don't need to over-apply. You can feel the salt (inhibits bacteria) while you're applying it, but it doesn't sting even if you have recently shaved.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil; Arrowroot Powder; Baking Soda; Beeswax; Shea Butter; Salt; Dehydrated Goat Milk.
Essential oils added to: Citrus Tea, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemongrass, Rosemary Mint
Fragrance oil added to: Baby Powder, Nautical, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Pink Sugary
Please note that we are still using up old labels and "dehydrated goat milk" may not be listed on the label, but it is included.
Please remember that this is a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. It will not prevent you from sweating. If you sweat heavily, you may need to apply it more than once throughout the day. We personally have not found this necessary unless working hard outside all day on a hot, humid day.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Allergy Warning: If you are concerned about an allergic reaction, test the deodorant on a small area of skin and stop using if irritation occurs.
Additional Search terms: deoderant, deodrant