We will continue to operate online at goatmilkstuff.com where you can order your favorite goat milk stuff products and get updates about when we will reopen the farm to visitors. Thank you for understanding.
Have you ever wanted to snuggle with a baby goat? Now's your opportunity! Come and visit the Baby Goat Pen for 25 minutes and snuggle or play as much as you want.
We also serve lunch from 11 am to 1 pm, Monday through Saturday (March through October), so plan on enjoying lunch before or after your Baby Goat Experience.
>> Schedule Your Experience <<
- Tickets are $5 per person if scheduled online.
- Every person (including babies) who enters the baby goat pen needs a ticket.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- At this low price, we do not have any discounts.
- The Baby Goat Experience is paid for on the farm when you arrive. We do not sell tickets ahead of time.
- If you do not schedule your Baby Goat Experience, we will do our best to accommodate you, but minimum fees may apply.
- If you would like to do a Baby Goat Experience outside of our set times (see availability below), we will do our best to accommodate you, but please be aware that this is a Private Baby Goat Experience, which is a $50 minimum. You must contact us ahead of time to schedule a Private Baby Goat Experience.
Is it Rain or Shine?
If it is raining, the Baby Goat Experience takes place inside the barn. The barn is not climate controlled, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
Where do I Go When I Arrive?
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Visit the Farm Store (the building in front, closest to the road) where you can sign your liability waivers and pay for the experience.
Baby Goat Experience Availability:
- Peak Season: March through Labor Day, experiences are usually offered Mondays - Saturdays at 11:00, 11:30, 2:00, and 2:30.
- Chill Season: Labor Day through December, experiences are usually offered Mondays - Saturdays at 11:30am and 2:30pm.
- Off Season: January and February, we do not offer any Baby Goat Experiences.
- You must Schedule Your Experience to confirm availability.
- We do limit the number of people who can be in the baby goat pen at one time, so please schedule your experience below.
- We cannot guarantee Baby Goat Experience availability if you don't schedule ahead of time.
>> Schedule Your Experience <<
What You Should Wear
- Clothes that can get dirty. You'll be in the pen with the baby goats, and they'll be climbing all over you. The goats are pretty clean, but sometimes you will get dirt on your clothes.
- Closed-toed shoes. Baby goats stepping on your bare toes hurts. Avoid that by wearing something other than flip-flops or sandals.
- Hair ties, a hat, or a hoodie. If you have long hair, you need to be warned - baby goats love chewing on long hair. While it doesn't usually damage your hair, it can get obnoxious. Putting it up in a bun solves most of your problems.
- As few strings or tassels as possible. The goats love to nibble and nothing is more enticing than tassels, strings, and long shoe laces.
- Bug spray! There is both grass and concrete in the baby goat pen. If you want to play in the grass with the goats, we strongly recommend bug spray to keep away any chiggers, ticks, or mosquitoes.
- Don't forget to bring a camera! We love seeing your pictures. If you share them, please remember to use hashtag #GoatMilkStuff so we will be sure to see them.
- No food, pets, or animals are permitted in the barn and baby goat pen. If you have a service dog, please contact us for more information.
- Strollers are not allowed in the baby goat pen.
- Adults must sign farm liability waiver forms for themselves and accompanied children.
- The Baby Goat Experience is wheel chair accessible.
- We'd love to see your photos so if you post them online, please use hashtag #gmskids or #goatmilkstuff