What Is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a frustrating skin condition that affects the skin of the face. Visible symptoms of rosacea can manifest as swollen and red acne-like bumps accompanied by flaky, sometimes itchy, patches of skin across the cheeks and nose. If left untreated, the symptoms could worsen over time. Many people spend years - and hundreds upon thousands of dollars - trying to find relief but currently, there is no cure for rosacea.
Clinical methods of relieving the symptoms of rosacea could include prolonged use of prescription topical creams or antibiotics. While these can be helpful, recent studies have shown that continued use of antibiotics can be harmful to your body’s natural immune system by building up antibiotic resistance. The good news is that there are several natural ways to reduce the irritating symptoms of rosacea. Most of these methods can easily go hand in hand with your doctors’ treatment plan for your skin.
One of the most effective ways to find natural relief from your rosacea is to try our hand-crafted, natural Goat Milk Soaps.
How Does Goat Milk Soap Help Skin Conditions like Rosacea?
Raw goat milk is full of natural compounds that have beneficial effects for sensitive and irritated skin. The alpha hydroxy acids contained in goat milk, like lactic acid, gently work to exfoliate dead skin cells while the fats help boost the skins’ moisture content. Goat milk also contains essential vitamins, like Vitamin A, that are vital for maintaining balanced, healthy skin.
We love the power of Goat Milk Soap! Each soap bar contains simple, natural ingredients with no added chemicals or toxins. These soothing suds are safe for all skin types and can reduce irritating skin issues like acne, psoriasis, and rosacea.
Which Goat Milk Soap is Right for Your Skin?
Everyone's skin is different, so we can't promise that our Goat Milk Soap will offer you relief from your rosacea symptoms. We can, however, share with you testimonials from people who found relief from their annoying rosacea symptoms with our variety of farm-fresh Goat Milk Soaps.
"I have recently switched to calendula soap now for my rosacea and like it better than the tea tree oil one. So for anyone with rosacea, give it a try. Each person has different skin and needs and will need to determine which soap is best for their own skin...be it purity, tea tree oil or calendula for their rosacea or skin issues. I still do like them all and time to time, will use one or the other as well. I also like the castile soap for my body. Good job GMS!"
Our customers with rosacea have been giving positive feedback concerning relief for their rosacea symptoms for several different soaps. Since no single soap seems to be dominant in relieving rosacea symptoms, you'll want to test the different soaps to see which works best for your skin. Try each bar of soap for a full week before moving on to a different one. Be sure to write down which ones you used and your thoughts on each of them. You'll be surprised how easy it is to forget which one you liked best! We also love hearing your feedback.
Types of Goat Milk Soap We Recommend for Rosacea and Other Sensitive Skin Conditions
- Purity Goat Milk Soap - an unscented soap made with raw goat milk. This is a very gentle soap and is perfect for rosacea-prone skin. Purity is a great place to begin your journey into Goat Milk Soap.
- Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap - This soap is our Purity soap recipe with tea tree essential oil blended in. Tea Tree essential oil is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal making it a wonderful additive for those looking for a deeply cleansing but gentle bar of soap.
- Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap - This soap will not lather as well as our Purity Goat Milk Soap as it’s made with only organic extra virgin olive oil and raw goat milk. Our Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap is the gentlest soap formulation we’ve created and the one we recommend for those with hyper-sensitive skin and for newborns.
- Calendula Goat Milk Soap - This soap is similar to our Organic Castile soap but with calendula flowers infused and castor oil added to increase the lather. Calendula has long been utilized for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and is a natural way to combat skin issues like rosacea, psoriasis and acne.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal Goat Milk Soap - This soap is our Purity Goat Milk Soap formulation with added activated charcoal. If you've never used a charcoal soap before, be sure to test it on a small portion of skin first. A small number of people have found they have a skin sensitivity to charcoal.
In addition to full-sized soaps, each of these varieties of Goat Milk Soap is available in half bars or travel bars. This helps you save money on smaller sizes while you are testing the different soaps on your skin. You can reference our size comparison chart to decide which is the right size soap for you!
We've also put together four of our Goat Milk Soap bars into a Problem Skin Pack. This pack includes a selection of soaps that we consistently get positive reviews on from customers who have rosacea-prone skin. We’ve also created a Sensitive Skin Pack that gives you a second option.
Other Rosacea-Relieving Products from Goat Milk Stuff
Once you make the switch from traditional soaps to Goat Milk Soap, you’ll see the positive impact it has on your skin. The benefits your skin will receive from using goat milk soap only increase when you add other goat milk products to your daily skin care regimen.
In addition to our line of Goat Milk Soaps, we’ve also created Solid Goat Milk Lotions. Our Unscented Solid Goat Milk Lotion and Tea Tree Solid Goat Milk Lotion are quite popular with those of our customers suffering from rosacea. Be sure to try our soaps first before adding our lotion. You’ll want to be able to identify whether the soap or the lotion is helping your skin, so it’s best to start using them at different times. Sometimes the lotion really improves symptoms, but sometimes it doesn't.
If you find our soaps and lotions are providing you with relief from your irritating skin conditions, you may want to also try our Goat Milk Laundry Soap. It’s a wonderful alternative to traditional laundry soap and helps to get all the chemical detergents out of your sheets, clothes, and towels. These chemicals may be further irritating your skin and causing rosacea flare-ups.
Unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients we use, our Goat Milk Soap should not aggravate rosacea symptoms.
We regularly pray that our Goat Milk products will help whoever needs it. We hope it will help you and your loved ones in your journey towards finding relief from rosacea symptoms.