Rosacea is a frustrating condition marked by red, flakey, itchy, inflamed facial skin. Many people spend years and hundreds (thousands?) of dollars trying to find relief. The good news is that some people are finding relief from their rosacea with the use of our goat milk soaps. (Read rosacea testimonials here).
Our customers with rosacea are giving positive feedback for their rosacea symptoms from several different soaps including the following:
- Purity goat milk soap - an unscented soap made with raw goat milk that is very gentle for rosacea prone skin.
- Tea Tree goat milk soap - the purity soap with tea tree essential oil added. Tea Tree essential oil is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal.
- Organic Castile goat milk soap - made with only organic extra virgin olive oil and raw goat milk, this soap will not lather as well as the purity (it is more lotion-like), but is the gentlest soap we make and the one we recommend for hyper-sensitive skin and for newborns.
- Calendula goat milk soap - similar to the Organic Castile soap, but with calendula flowers infused and castor oil added to increase the lather.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal - the purity goat milk soap with added charcoal. If you've never used a charcoal soap before, be sure to test it on a small portion of skin first as a small number of people are sensitive to charcoal.
Since no single soap seems to be dominant in relieving rosacea symptoms, you'll want to test the different soaps to see which works best for your skin. Give each bar of soap a full week before trying a different one. And be sure to write down which ones you used and your thoughts on them! You'll be surprised how easy it is to forget which one you liked best!
"I have recently switched to calendula soap now for my rosacea and like it better than the tea tree oil one. So for anyone with rosacea, give it a try. Each person has different skin and needs and will need to determine which soap is best for their own skin...be it purity, tea tree oil or calendula for their rosacea or skin issues. I still do like them all and time to time, will use one or the other as well. I also like the castile soap for my body. Good job GMS!"
In addition to full sized bars, each of these goat milk soaps is available in half bars or travel bars (see the size comparison chart) so you can save money on smaller sizes while you are testing the different soaps on your skin.
We also have an Unscented lotion and Tea Tree lotion that a lot of people with rosacea use. Be sure to try the soaps first before adding the lotion. Sometimes the lotion really improves symptoms, but sometimes it doesn't.
If the soaps and lotions alone don't offer enough relief, you may want to also try our laundry soap to get all the chemical detergents out of your sheets, clothes, and towels. These chemicals may be further irritating your skin and causing rosacea flare-ups.
Everyone's skin is different, so we can't promise that our goat milk soap will offer you relief from your rosacea symptoms. But we can share with you testimonials from people who found relief with our goat milk soaps. And unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients, the soap should not aggravate rosacea symptoms.
We regularly pray that our soap will help whoever needs it and we hope it will help you (or your loved one) find relief from rosacea symptoms as well.