When you visit the Goat Milk Stuff farm, the Sweet Shop is the building behind the Farm Store and in front of the goat barn. It has its own parking lot (on the right) if you want to pull closer to it. It does connect with a concrete sidewalk to the Farm Store and the barns.
For the majority of the year (March to November) we have the majority of these goat milk items in abundance:
- Goat cheeses including chevre (over 10 flavors), feta, marinated feta, Hoosier Blue, Hoosier Blanc, and Sunbeam (colby type)
- Goat milk (pasteurized and raw)
- Chocolate goat milk
- Drinkable yogurt (plain, strawberry, strawberry banana, vanilla)
- Goat milk gelato
- Milk shakes, frozen coffee drinks
We sometimes run low on these items in December, January, and February when the goats are toward the end of their lactations. If you are coming solely for these items, it's best to call ahead.
In the Sweet Shop we also have lots of sweets and baked goods available such as:
- Goat milk fudge
- Goat milk caramel
- Goat milk toffee
- Goat milk chocolate covered candy
- Canned goods from fruits and veggies grown on the farm
- Local honey and maple syrup
The Sweet Shop also has various farm food products that we grow, raise, or make:
- Pastured chickens
- Pastured beef
- Pastured pork
- Pastured lamb
If you'd like to spend some time savoring your purchases, you can eat inside or enjoy outside picnic tables where you can see the goats.
No matter what you're in the mood for, make sure you go in the Sweet Shop when you visit the Goat Milk Stuff Farm!