One of the questions I'm regularly asked is, "Now that I've found you, where do I start?" I've listed below some good starting places depending on what you're looking for.
Information on Goat Milk Stuff
- Our promise to you.
- The Jonas Family and what we believe in and stand for.
- The background details about how Goat Milk Stuff began
- Our farm
Shopping for Goat Milk Stuff soap
- If you have healthy skin, you can choose a goat milk soap scent (or unscented) that sounds like something you'll enjoy.
- If you have any type of skin condition, you can Shop by Skin Type.
- If you have allergies, we have many options for you. Check out the Ingredients pages for more information.
- Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
- All Goat Milk Soap is Not Created Equal
- Benefits of a Solid Lotion
- Scent Descriptions
Visiting the Farm (in Scottsburg, Indiana)
We're very easy to locate as we're only a mile off Highway 65 in Southern Indiana and we have parking for semis and campers. If you've never been here, be sure to follow the directions since some GPS systems don't get you directly to our farm.
- Directions and Hours
- The Farm Store
- The Sweet Shop.
- Farm Tours
- Baby Goat Experiences
- Kidding Experiences
- Birthday Parties
- Yoga with the Goats
- Watch live streaming cameras focused on our goats
- About our goats
- Our individual goats on our website at https://GMSGoats.com
- Goats for sale
- Information on Raising Dairy Goats
- Goat Milk Stuff Facebook (with many FB Live videos)
- Goat Milk Stuff Instagram
- Goat Milk Jim Instagram
- GMS Farm Dogs Instagram
- GMS Goats Instagram
Information on Parenting and Homeschooling
Search our site
- When searching the site, use as few words as possible to find a match. And check for typos if nothing returns.
- As always, please reach out and contact us if you have any questions that you can't find answers to on the website.
The entire Jonas family wants to thank you for your support of our family, farm, and business. Without all of our wonderful customers, Goat Milk Stuff would not be possible and many more people would be missing out on the goodness of goat milk!