Join PJ for a 5 hour class in the gardens at Goat Milk Stuff. Learn to set up your own garden beds, what to plant, when to plant it, how to maximize output, when to harvest, how to put up the produce, and more! The class includes hands-on time in the gardens, sit-down sessions, and time for questions and answers. Lunch is included, and tickets are limited, so sign up now!
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
Time: 11 pm to 4 pm
Cost: $50 per person, lunch is included.
- This class is for ages 12 and up.
- You must purchase a ticket for everyone attending.
- Tickets are limited and will sell out quickly, so make sure you purchase yours!
- Bring your favorite note-taking equipment, yourself and a smile. :)
- Lunch is included, please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- If you are unable to do physical work in a garden, please let us know ahead of time.
"You inspired us to starting growing our own food...your garden is extremely impressive..." -Will S.
No coupons apply.