Raising Dairy Goats Workshop
Interested in starting your own herd of dairy goats? Already own goats, but you still have questions? With our Raising Dairy Goats workshop, you will spend the whole day in the barn, learning everything we can teach you about taking care of your own goats.
This class will take place on Saturday, December 14th, from 10 am to 3-5 pm (depending on if you still have questions). Tickets are limited, so purchase yours today!
- This class is for ages 13 and over.
- Lunch is included. If there are any food allergies, please let us know in advance.
- Appropriate clothes for being in a cold barn are a must. Please understand that the barn is not climate controlled.If the weather is terrible, we may choose to stay in the barn office, but we would rather you be prepared.
- We have 24/7 livestreaming cameras in the barn, and they will see you. If you are uncomfortable with your image on the internet, whether on our Facebook Live videos or on the livestreaming YouTube channel, this experience may not be for you.
- Accessibility. Walking is required to reach the barns. Our 2 parking lots (Farm Store & Sweet Shop) are currently gravel so care should be taken with those who have difficulty walking.
- Please no tobacco use or vaping is permitted in, around, or near the barn or other buildings. You are always welcome to take a break from the workshop to go sit in your vehicle for such activities.
- No pets are allowed in or near the barns so please leave your animals at home. If you have a service dog, please contact us.
- You must purchase a ticket for everyone attending.
- Tickets are limited and will sell out quickly, so make sure you purchase yours!
No coupons apply.