Sample of Natural Deodorant - Original
Natural Deodorant Sample
This is a trial run of deodorant samples to see if they are worth regularly offering. It is a small, heart-shaped piece of deodorant in a ziploc bag. It will most likely arrive smooshed. Just apply it to your armpits lightly with your fingers.
This sample is meant to determine whether you like the scent and whether you have any adverse reactions to the deodorant. It is only good for one or two applications.
If you've been using chemical antiperspirants for a while, you may find that you experience detox symptoms (such as a rash) when switching to a natural deodorant. Not everyone does, but if you do, here is some information on How to Detox Your Armpits which may help you during the transition period.
Directions: When applying, I would suggest dabbing it, and not rubbing it on. You don't need to over-apply. You can feel the salt (inhibits bacteria) while you're applying it, but it doesn't sting even if you have recently shaved.
- Baby Powder - Smells just like baby powder
- Cedarwood - a masculine scent with cedarwood essential oil a hint of orange
- Citrus Tea - strong, citrus scent
- Lavender - lavender essential
- Lemongrass - The strong, clean, lemony scent of lemongrass
- Nautical - A crisp, rich, slightly aquatic scent perfect for men and women
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - this contains a fragrance oil and is our most popular soap scent; it smells strongly of honey
- Pink Sugary - A super sweet vanilla scent
- Rosemary Mint - smells like spearmint with some hints of rosemary and peppermint
If you have sensitive skin issues or allergies, we recommend using the unscented or an essential oil variety.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil; Arrowroot Powder; Baking Soda; Beeswax; Shea Butter; Salt; Dehydrated Goat Milk.
Essential oils added to: Citrus Tea, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemongrass, Rosemary Mint
Fragrance oil added to: Baby Powder, Nautical, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Pink Sugary
There will be no label included on this sample.
Please remember that this is a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. It will not prevent you from sweating. If you sweat heavily, you may need to apply it more than once throughout the day. We personally have not found this necessary unless working hard outside all day on a hot, humid day.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Allergy Warning: If you are concerned about an allergic reaction, test the deodorant on a small area of skin and stop using if irritation occurs.
Additional Search terms: deoderant, deodrant