Frankincense & Myrrh Goat Milk Soap
Frankincense & Myrrh Goat Milk Soap embodies an exotic musky, incense-type fragrance. It's a bit warm, a bit woodsy, and a bit earthy. The scent of this Goat Milk Soap has great complexity that is perfect for the holiday season!
Available Goat Milk Soap Sizes
Choose one of the following Frankincense and Myrrh sizes:
- The Standard Size weighs 4 - 4.3 oz when bagged and measures ~3.5" x 1" x 2". It comes packaged in a labeled, cotton, draw-string bag.
- The Mega Size weighs 7 - 7.5 oz when bagged and measures ~3.5" x 1.75" x 2". It comes packaged in a labeled, cotton, draw-string bag.
- The Travel Size weighs 1 - 1.25 oz when bagged and measures ~1" x 1" x 2". It comes packaged in a plastic bag, with a recyclable card identifying the scent.
Value Packs are also available at a discount:
What Are The Benefits of Goat Milk Soap?
Adding goat milk to your soap provides many benefits for your skin. Goat milk contains lactic acid. This alpha-hydroxy acid helps naturally exfoliate your skin so it looks younger. Goat milk also contains Vitamin A which supports the repair of sun-damaged skin.
The cream in goat milk contributes to naturally moisturizing your skin. Because goat milk contains anti-oxidants, it helps reduce oxidative stress on your skin. Oxidative stress leads to premature aging of your skin and should be avoided. And don't forget that goat milk provides minerals that your skin needs to stay healthy.
The benefits to your skin from Goat Milk Soap are numerous. Using Goat Milk Soap is one of the simplest ways to take incredible care of the health of your skin.
Goat Milk Soap Ingredients
Raw goat milk; Saponified natural fats, coconut oil, organic soybean oil; Fragrance.
We made Goat Milk Soap for our family for years before making it available to others. During that time, we tested the formula heavily to create the perfect Goat Milk Soap. Our ultimate goal was to create:
- Goat Milk Soap that moisturizes our skin.
- Goat Milk Soap that helps with skin problems like cracking/peeling skin.
- Goat Milk Soap that relieves skin conditions like eczema and acne.
- Goat Milk Soap that lathers well. (Which is important because we all know that children will wash longer when there are bubbles involved).
- Goat Milk Soap that lasts a very long time.
We believe we succeeded. And so do thousands of our customers. We pray that this Frankincense & Myrrh Goat Milk Soap exceeds your expectations and leaves your skin healthy and feeling great.
A Note About Safety: This soap should feel fantastic all over your body, except directly in your eyes. To discover any possible allergic reaction, test the soap on a small area of skin first. If a reaction occurs, stop using and try a different soap to discover one that works well with your skin.
Misspelling for search: frankinsence