on orders over $50
If you or a loved one are struggling with eczema, we have good news. Our Goat Milk Soap has helped thousands of people with their eczema relief since we started Goat Milk Stuff in 2008. But how do you know which soaps to try?
The Best Goat Milk Soap For Eczema
Everyone’s skin is different, so the best soap for each person is different. These are the soaps that have helped the most people with their eczema. We recommend starting with our Purity goat milk soap, which has no added color or fragrance and is made with simple ingredients to soothe your skin. We also offer a Problem Skin Pack, which contains the goat milk soaps that help the most people and gives you the opportunity to test which goat milk soaps help your eczema the most.
Goat Milk Soaps For Eczema Relief
Each goat milk soap in our Eczema product line has raw goat milkto help moisturize and offer relief, so what makes them different?
- Purity Goat Milk Soap is an unscented soap with simple ingredients and is our first recommendation for eczema relief.
- Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap is our Purity Goat Milk Soap with Tea Tree essential oil added.
- Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap is the gentlest soap we make, with only organic extra virgin olive oil and raw goat milk. The creamy, lotion like lather and minimal ingredients make it the goat milk soap we recommend for infants and hyper-sensitive skin.
- Calendula Goat Milk Soap is our Organic Castile soap with calendula infused castor oil added to increase lather.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal Goat Milk Soap is our Purity goat milk soap with added activated bamboo charcoal.
Over the years, customers have been so excited to tell us which of our goat milk soaps helped their eczema, and we’ve put the four soaps that they talked about the most in a convenient Problem Skin Pack so you can try all four of them yourself. We also have a Sensitive Skin Pack to help you remove chemicals from your lotion, lip balm, and clothes, which also interacts with your eczema.
6 Steps To Use Goat Milk Soap For Eczema Relief.
We recommend the following steps to start on your goat milk soap journey:
- Make sure your soap, lotion, shampoo, make-up, and deodorant are as natural and chemical free as possible. Chemicals can aggravate eczema and are in many skin care products.
- Only use the unscented Purity Goat Milk Soap for a week to see if that offers any relief. We have the bar soap for the shower or Purity Goat Milk Soap Shreds for enjoying a bath.
- After a week of exclusively using the Purity goat milk soap, you can consider trying the Unscented Solid Lotion to see if it improves your skin. Some people find it helps and others don’t, so we not trying them for the first time in the same week.
- Change your laundry habits and switch to our Laundry Soap with simple ingredients and no unnecessary chemicals. Clothes, sheets, and towels touch your skin on a regular basis, and chemicals in laundry detergent remain on those items and can irritate your skin.
- If your scalp needs some help, consider trying our Goat Milk Soap Shampoo Bar without chemicals that could be aggravating your eczema.
- After you’ve tried the Purity goat milk soap, you can experiment to see if one of our other Goat Milk Soaps for eczema (like the Calendula, Organic Castile, Tea Tree, or Charcoal) works any better. Try each one for at least 1 week so you can give it a fair test. There are smaller sizes available (see the size comparison chart) so you can save money while you are figuring out which Goat Milk Soap is best for your skin, and our Problem Skin Pack is a pack with four of these five soaps in our medium size if you want something easy.
Alternate spellings and common typos include ezcema, excema, exzema, exema