Goat Milk Soaps For Eczema Relief
Each goat milk soap in our Eczema product line hasraw goat milkto help moisturize and offer relief, so what makes them different?
Over the years, customers have been so excited to tell us which of our goat milk soaps helped their eczema, and we’ve put the four soaps that they talked about the most in a convenientProblem Skin Pack so you can try all four of them yourself. We also have aSensitive Skin Pack to help you remove chemicals from your lotion, lip balm, and clothes, which also interacts with your eczema.
6 Steps To Use Goat Milk Soap For Eczema Relief.
We recommend the following steps to start on your goat milk soap journey:
- Make sure your soap, lotion, shampoo, make-up, and deodorant are as natural and chemical free as possible. Chemicals can aggravate eczema and are in many skin care products.
- Only use the unscentedPurity Goat Milk Soap for a week to see if that offers any relief. We have the bar soap for the shower orPurity Goat Milk Soap Shreds for enjoying a bath.
- After a week of exclusively using the Purity goat milk soap, you can consider trying theUnscented Solid Lotion to see if it improves your skin. Some people find it helps and others don’t, so we not trying them for the first time in the same week.
- Change your laundry habits and switch to ourLaundry Soap with simple ingredients and no unnecessary chemicals. Clothes, sheets, and towels touch your skin on a regular basis, and chemicals in laundry detergent remain on those items and can irritate your skin.
- If your scalp needs some help, consider trying our Goat Milk SoapShampoo Bar without chemicals that could be aggravating your eczema.
- After you’ve tried thePurity goat milk soap, you can experiment to see if one of our otherGoat Milk Soaps for eczema (like theCalendula,Organic Castile,Tea Tree, orCharcoal) works any better. Try each one for at least 1 week so you can give it a fair test. There are smaller sizes available (see thesize comparison chart) so you can save money while you are figuring out which Goat Milk Soap is best for your skin, and ourProblem Skin Pack is a pack with four of these five soaps in our medium size if you want something easy.
Alternate spellings and common typos include ezcema, excema, exzema, exema