Oatmeal Milk & Honey Goat Milk Soap
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Goat Milk Soap is our most popular scent. It is a warm and comforting soap with the clean, strong scent of honey. This is not a mild scented soap.
Available Goat Milk Soap Sizes
Choose one of the following Oatmeal, Milk & Honey sizes:
- The Standard Size weighs 4 - 4.3 oz when bagged and measures ~3.5" x 1" x 2". It comes packaged in a labeled, cotton, draw-string bag.
- The Mega Size weighs 7 - 7.5 oz when bagged and measures ~3.5" x 1.75" x 2". It comes packaged in a labeled, cotton, draw-string bag.
- The Travel Size weighs 1 - 1.25 oz when bagged and measures ~1" x 1" x 2". It comes packaged in a plastic bag, with a recyclable card identifying the scent.
Value Packs are also available at a discount:
What Are The Benefits of Goat Milk Soap?
Adding goat milk to your soap provides many benefits for your skin. Goat milk contains lactic acid. This alpha-hydroxy acid helps naturally exfoliate your skin so it looks younger. Goat milk also contains Vitamin A which supports the repair of sun-damaged skin.
The cream in goat milk contributes to naturally moisturizing your skin. Because goat milk contains anti-oxidants, it helps reduce oxidative stress on your skin. Oxidative stress leads to premature aging of your skin and should be avoided. And don't forget that goat milk provides minerals that your skin needs to stay healthy.
The benefits to your skin from Goat Milk Soap are numerous. Using Goat Milk Soap is one of the simplest ways to take incredible care of the health of your skin.
Soap Inspired Feelings
It's a Saturday afternoon and you've just come in from playing outside. You open the door and you smell something special in the air. Mom's been baking again! You run to the kitchen and see the evidence of her labors. There lined up on the kitchen counter are cooling racks filled with dozens of fresh baked cookies. Your mouth starts to water. Mom turns around from the refrigerator and hands you a glass of ice cold milk. As you carry it to the table, she brings you a plate piled high with cookies. You turn around and are smothered in a great, big, mom hug. You squeeze back as hard as you can, and then turn around to your feast. As comforting as those cookies and hugs, our top selling soap surrounds you with warm scents and a touch of sweetness.
Goat Milk Soap Ingredients
Raw goat milk; Saponified natural fats, coconut oil, organic soybean oil; Fragrance, Honey.
We made Goat Milk Soap for our family for years before making it available to others. During that time, we tested the formula heavily to create the perfect Goat Milk Soap. Our ultimate goal was to create:
- Goat Milk Soap that moisturizes our skin.
- Goat Milk Soap that helps with skin problems like cracking/peeling skin.
- Goat Milk Soap that relieves skin conditions like eczema and acne.
- Goat Milk Soap that lathers well. (Which is important because we all know that children will wash longer when there are bubbles involved).
- Goat Milk Soap that lasts a very long time.
We believe we succeeded. And so do thousands of our customers. We pray that this Oatmeal Milk & Honey Goat Milk Soap exceeds your expectations and leaves your skin healthy and feeling great.
A Note About Safety: This soap should feel fantastic all over your body, except directly in your eyes. To discover any possible allergic reaction, test the soap on a small area of skin first. If a reaction occurs, stop using and try a different soap to discover one that works well with your skin.