Are you or a loved one suffering with acne? If so, you know the frustration and embarrassment that acne can cause. The good news is that many people have been reporting relief from their pimples and acne symptoms while using Goat Milk Stuff soap. (Read Acne Testimonials here).
Most people use the tea tree soap for their acne, but each person's skin is unique, so you should try the soaps to see which goat milk soap YOUR skin likes best.
If you're looking for relief from your acne, we recommend these steps:
- Remove as many chemicals and detergents from your personal care products as possible. This includes soap, lotion, shampoo, make-up, and deodorant.
- Use the tea tree goat milk soap exclusively for at least a week.
- After a week, add the tea tree lotion to see if it further improves your skin. (You don't want to do the lotion and soap at the same time because sometimes the lotion makes acne symptoms better and sometimes it doesn't.)
- At some point, start washing all your clothes, sheets and towels and especially your pillowcases in the laundry soap because it completely rinses out of your clothes and doesn't leave behind any chemicals to irritate your skin.
- Find a shampoo that works for you that does not include any chemicals. We recommend starting with the tea tree shampoo bar.
- Experiment to see if one of the other goat milk soaps (charcoal, calendula, organic castile, purity) works any better than the tea tree. Try each one for at least 1 week so you can give it a fair test. There are smaller goat milk soap sizes available (see the size comparison chart) so you can save money while you are figuring out which goat milk soap is best for your skin.
The reason we suggest starting with the tea tree is because the majority of people who use our goat milk soap and leave feedback tell us that the tea tree offers them the most relief from their acne. But because each person's skin may react differently to different goat milk soaps, you should try the other goat milk soaps at some point as well.
For example, we have several customers reporting that the charcoal goat milk soap actually works best for them. So we encourage you to experiment to discover which goat milk soap YOUR skin likes best. These are the five goat milk soaps that we get the best feedback from for relief from acne:
- Purity goat milk soap - an unscented soap made with raw goat milk that is very gentle for acne prone skin.
- Tea Tree goat milk soap - the purity soap with tea tree essential oil added. Tea Tree essential oil is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal - the purity goat milk soap with added charcoal. If you've never used a charcoal soap before, be sure to test it on a small portion of skin first as a small number of people are sensitive to charcoal.
- Organic Castile goat milk soap - made with only organic extra virgin olive oil and raw goat milk, this soap will not lather as well as the purity (it is more lotion-like), but is the gentlest soap we make and the one we recommend for hyper-sensitive skin and for newborns.
- Calendula goat milk soap - similar to the castile soap, but with calendula flowers infused and castor oil added to increase the lather.
In addition to full-sized bars, each of these goat milk soaps is available in half bars or travel bars (see the size comparison chart) so you can test them on your skin.
Everyone's skin is different, so we can't promise that our goat milk soap will offer you relief from your acne. But we can share with you hundreds and hundreds of testimonials from people who found relief with our goat milk soaps. And unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients, the soap should not aggravate acne symptoms.
We regularly pray that our soap will help whoever needs it and we hope it will help you (or your loved one) find relief from acne as well.