Are you or a loved one suffering with eczema? If so, you know the misery that eczema can cause. The good news is that many eczema sufferers have been using Goat Milk Stuff soap since 2008 and report rapid relief from their eczema symptoms. (Read hundreds of eczema testimonials here).
If you're looking for relief from your eczema, we recommend these steps:
- Remove as many chemicals and detergents from your personal care products as possible. This includes soap, lotion, shampoo, make-up, and deodorant.
- Use the unscented purity goat milk soap exclusively for at least a week. You can use the soap in the shower or soak in the tub (a milk bath) with some purity goat milk soap shreds added.
- After a week, add an unscented lotion to see if it further improves your skin. (You don't want to do the lotion and soap at the same time because sometimes the lotion makes eczema symptoms better and sometimes it doesn't.)
- At some point, start washing all your clothes, sheets and towels in the laundry soap because it completely rinses out of your clothes and doesn't leave behind any chemicals to irritate your skin.
- Find a shampoo that works for you that does not include any chemicals.
- Experiment to see if one of the other goat milk soaps (calendula, organic castile, tea tree, charcoal) works any better than the purity. Try each one for at least 1 week so you can give it a fair test. There are smaller sizes available (see the size comparison chart) so you can save money while you are figuring out which goat milk soap is best for your skin.
The reason we suggest starting with the purity is because most of our customers use the purity soap for their eczema. It also lasts the longest so it is the best value, which makes it a great place to start. But because each person's skin may react differently to different goat milk soaps, you should try the other goat milk soaps at some point as well.
For example, we have 3 customers (that we know of) with dishydrodic eczema (a rare form) that prefer the organic castile. So we encourage you to experiment to discover which goat milk soap YOUR skin likes best. These are the five goat milk soaps that we get the best feedback from for relief from eczema symptoms:
- Purity goat milk soap - an unscented soap made with raw goat milk that is very gentle for eczema prone skin.
- Tea Tree goat milk soap - the purity soap with tea tree essential oil added. Tea Tree essential oil is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal.
- Organic Castile goat milk soap - made with only organic extra virgin olive oil and raw goat milk, this soap will not lather as well as the purity (it is more lotion-like), but is the gentlest soap we make and the one we recommend for hyper-sensitive skin and for newborns.
- Calendula goat milk soap - similar to the castile soap, but with calendula flowers infused and castor oil added to increase the lather.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal - the purity goat milk soap with added charcoal. If you've never used a charcoal soap before, be sure to test it on a small portion of skin first as a small number of people are sensitive to charcoal.
In addition to full sized bars, each of these goat milk soaps is available in half bars or travel bars (see the size comparison chart) so you can test them on your skin.
Some people have found that once they get their eczema under control, they are able to switch to a Goat Milk Stuff scented soap. Others continue to use one of these soaps. You need to test them on your skin to see what works best for you.
If the soaps and lotions alone don't offer enough relief, you may want to also try our laundry soap to get all the chemical detergents out of your sheets, clothes, and towels. These chemicals may be further irritating your skin and causing eczema flare-ups. We also have a solution for chemical free deodorant.
Everyone's skin is different, so we can't promise that our goat milk soap will offer you relief from your eczema symptoms. But we can share with you hundreds and hundreds of testimonials from people who found relief with our goat milk soaps. And unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients, the soap should not aggravate eczema symptoms.
We regularly pray that our soap will help whoever needs it and we hope it will help you (or your loved one) find relief from eczema symptoms as well.