Do you or a loved one suffer from eczema? If so, you know the misery that eczema can cause. The good news is that thousands of eczema sufferers have been using our Goat Milk Soap since 2008 and report rapid relief from their eczema symptoms. These testimonials talk about the safe, soothing relief our customers and their families have received from our cold-processed, raw Goat Milk Soap.
Which Goat Milk Soap is Best for Eczema?
We have five Goat Milk Soaps that commonly get great feedback from our customers who are looking for eczema relief.
- Purity Goat Milk Soap - an unscented soap made with raw goat milk that is very gentle for eczema prone skin.
- Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap - our Purity Goat Milk Soap blended with tea tree essential oil. Tea Tree essential oil is a well-known and effective antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal.
- Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap - made with only organic extra virgin olive oil and raw goat milk, this soap is more lotion-like and will not lather as well as Purity. Our Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap is the gentlest soap we make and the one we recommend for hyper-sensitive skin and for newborns.
- Calendula Goat Milk Soap - we’ve added castor oil to our Organic Castile soap to increase the lather and infused it with calendula flowers.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal Goat Milk Soap - our Purity Goat Milk Soap with added charcoal. A small number of people are sensitive to charcoal. If you've never used a charcoal soap before, be sure to test it on a small portion of your skin first.
Over the years, we’ve noticed that a large amount of our customers with eczema prefer our Purity Goat Milk Soap. We recommend starting with Purity because every bar is formulated with simple ingredients and contains no added fragrance or colors. We've found that our bars of Purity Goat Milk Soap seem to last the longest, so they are the best value. This makes it a great soap to start with on your journey to eczema relief.
Each person's skin may react differently to different ingredients, so it makes sense to try our other Goat Milk Soaps, as well. We know of at least 3 customers of ours with dyshidrotic eczema (a rare form) that prefer our Organic Castile Goat Milk Soap. We encourage you to experiment with each type of Goat Milk Soap to discover which one YOUR skin likes best.
In addition to full sized soaps, each of our eczema-relieving Goat Milk Soaps is available in half bars or travel bars so you can test them on your skin. Check out our size comparison chart to see which size fits you best. We've put together the four soaps that our customers tell us are the most helpful with eczema-prone skin in our convenient Problem Skin Pack. Another option available to those with sensitive skin is our Sensitive Skin Pack.
How to Use Our Goat Milk Soap for Eczema Relief
We’ve learned a lot of good tips from the comments we’ve heard from our customers. If you're looking for relief from your eczema, we recommend these simple steps:
- Remove as many chemicals and detergents from your personal care products as possible. This includes soap, lotion, shampoo, make-up, and deodorant.
- Use our unscented Purity Goat Milk Soap exclusively for at least one week. You can use the bar soap in the shower or use some of our Purity Goat Milk Soap Shreds for a soak in the tub.
- After one week, you may want to try using our Unscented Solid Lotion to see if it further improves your skin. You don't want to begin using the lotion and soap at the same time. For some people the lotion makes eczema symptoms better and for some, it doesn't.
- Start washing all of your laundry; clothes, sheets and towels in our Laundry Soap. Our Laundry Soap contains simple ingredients and no unnecessary chemicals. It completely rinses out of your clothes and doesn't leave anything behind to irritate your skin.
- Try our Goat Milk Soap Shampoo Bar. Our Shampoo Bar does not contain any chemicals and is full of beneficial ingredients for your skin and hair.
- Once you’ve tried Purity, experiment to see if one of our other Goat Milk Soaps (Calendula, Organic Castile, Tea Tree, Charcoal) works any better. Try each one for at least 1 week so you can give it a fair test. There are smaller sizes available (see the size comparison chart) so you can save money while you are figuring out which Goat Milk Soap is best for your skin.
How Often Should I Use Goat Milk Soap for Eczema Relief?
Use Purity Goat Milk Soap, or whichever Goat Milk Soap proves best for your skin, in place of the soap you’ve been using during your regular bathing or showering routine. Continued use for at least one week is recommended to truly see how our soap affects your skin. The ingredients we’ve used to formulate our Goat Milk Soap should cleanse your skin without leaving it dry and irritated.
Some people have found that once they get their eczema under control, they are able to switch to an Essential Oil Goat Milk Soap. Others find it’s best to continue to use one of the five recommended Goat Milk Soaps for eczema. Some people also rotate the soaps periodically to avoid building a sensitivity over time. You need to test them on your skin to see what works best for you.
Goat Milk Soap is Good for Eczema
Goat milk is made up of compounds that are gentle on sensitive skin. Raw goat’s milk is full of alpha hydroxy acids which help remove dead skin cells and encourage new skin cell growth. The proteins and fatty acids in goat milk provide a great moisture barrier that encourages deep hydration for your skin. Goat milk can have anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce irritation and redness common in eczema and other sensitive skin conditions.
Everyone's skin is different, so we can't promise that our Goat Milk Soap will offer you relief from your eczema symptoms. We can share with you hundreds and hundreds of testimonials from people who found relief from eczema with our Goat Milk Soaps. Unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients, our soap should not aggravate your eczema symptoms.
If our Goat Milk Soaps and solid goat milk lotions alone don't offer enough relief, you may want to also try our Goat Milk Laundry Soap to get all the chemical detergents out of your sheets, clothes, and towels. These chemicals may be further irritating your skin and causing eczema flare-ups. We also have a chemical-free Natural Deodorant that is a great solution for irritated armpits.
Our journey with Goat Milk Stuff began with an intent to give our family chemical-free, natural alternatives to traditional soaps. We happily discovered that Goat Milk has added therapeutic benefits for those suffering from eczema and other sensitive skin conditions such as psoriasis, dry skin and acne. We’ve been blessed to use what God has given us to help families get the relief they need from painful skin conditions, like eczema. Our family regularly prays that our Goat Milk Stuff will not only help whoever needs it, but that it helps you and your loved ones find the relief you’ve been searching for.